Kristine Hermosa Biography, Profile and Photo Gallery

April 9, 2008

Kristine Hermosa Orille (born September 9, 1983 in Quezon City, Philippines) is a Filipina actress. She is born to a Filipino father and a Spanish mestiza mother. She has an older sister named Kathleen, who was the one eager to audition to be a star on ABS-CBN. However, her sister failed to impress the judges on the first screening.

It was reluctant younger sister Kristine who was suggested to audition mainly due to her height and beauty. Thought to be just another pretty-faced teenage actress, Kristine rose to fame in the TV seriesPangako Sa ‘Yo“, which made famous her love team partnership with Jericho Rosales, who later became her real-life boyfriend.

Years before her fame, Kristine started out as Baron Geisler‘s loveteam partner in Nagbibinata. Later on, she was cast in the heavy drama “Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako”, a weekly series together with Marvin Agustin. She garnered critical acclaim for her performance in this series where she portrayed the role of a woman five years her senior.

She was linked to Diether Ocampo until it became a real-life romance on the set of “Sana’y Wala ng Wakas”. The two got married later on. Their joint project, a TV series, “Til Death Do Us Part” was a major flop. In 2005, she was given the role of Luisa in the much-loved classic “Gulong ng Palad” together with new TV partner TJ Trinidad. This was her TV comeback after a long hiatus.

Kristine Hermosa is a member of ABS-CBN‘s circle of homegrown talents named Star Magic.

came after she was cast in the hit mini-series Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako where her acting prowess was noticed.

A. Basic Info

Center
Liberty High School
Robertstown University
Education : College Graduate -
Associate Degree In Arts

B. Other Information

Best Known For… being Jericho Rosales’ then real and reel girlfriend. They starred in top rating soaps Pangako Sayo and Sana’y Wala ng Wakas. The reason for their breakup was reported then-newcomer Cindy Kurleto.

Best known for playing the role… of Louise in [/i] All My Life [/i]opposite Aga Muhlach, which was one of the biggest movies of 2004.

Worst role to date…Was Faye in the two Enteng Kabisote movies. She is just way above the league of Enteng to be his wife.

Her Star quality… is her beauty, the kind that can launch a thousand ships.

Her best physical asset…is her face. She is considered one of the most beautiful ladies in showbiz.

The rumor about her that wont die… is whether or not she is still married to Diether Ocampo.

Filmography

Television

Year Title Role
2008 Rubi Rubí Pérez de Ferrer/Fernanda Rivera Pérez (teenager)
2008 Banana Split

1998 Nagbibinata Unknown

Other

Year Title Role
2006 MTV Pilipinas Music Video Award 2006 Herself
2004 Understatement: The Bench Underwear and Denim Fashion Show Herself

Love life

• She is currently being linked to Oyo Boy Sotto who will be joining her current show Prinsesa ng Banyera

Advertisers

Advertiser

Comments

26 Responses to “Kristine Hermosa Biography, Profile and Photo Gallery”

1. Chinelo on December 20th, 2008 6:42 pm

Tin will always be my favourite. She is a good actress and I hope she wins the best actress award. With a look like hers, I would have gone for a contest, honest! Tell Tin that we love her very much here in Nigeria and I aspire to be an actress like her someday. Go Tintin! And God bless you.

2. jhing on May 6th, 2009 10:39 am

you’re so maarte … dont you know that ? … can you not just talk and act simply..

3. jesse kelly on May 12th, 2009 5:50 am

I LOVE KRISTINE…..MUCH!!!!!!

4. vanessa on July 5th, 2009 5:14 am

ate kristine ang puti puti mo at ang ganda ganda mo pa

5. marge on September 29th, 2009 1:48 pm

grabe! u r still my no. 1 idol…ka2kilig talga kau ni echo…sana marami pang projects and humaba pa dahil may isang ikaw…

6. ashley on December 16th, 2009 2:52 am

kristine i salute u, u are good ,wen u were Yna i could not miss an episode .u and Jericho u did wel

7. Joe Myka on January 9th, 2010 5:20 am

hi ate tin-tin(feeling close hehehe)
    musta p0h ?
    hope na mrami ka pang proj.
    we are here to support you !
    tanong lng po ,,
    my mga kmg anak ba kaung reyes ,,
    o my lahi p0h ba keung kastila???

8. paulina on March 2nd, 2010 1:02 am

kristine you are always my role model .I love you girl

9. ram on April 7th, 2010 8:13 pm

i hope they’ll have another project with jericho and angel locsin. maybe an action love story tv series.

10. brithalynn ateh on June 18th, 2010 10:42 am

i admired krintine so much in her famous tv show the promise, took her as a role model and my prayer was to hear that she will get married to jericho rosales someday cos i admired the couple alot. i did not happen the way i wanted, im a little disappointed but i still love her cos she is modest and plays her roles well. she is simply the best and my dream is to see her someday.

11. brithalynn ateh on June 18th, 2010 10:55 am

i admired krintine so much in her famous tv show the promise, took her as a role model and my prayer was to hear she will get married to jericho rosales someday cos i admired the couple a lot. i did not happen the way i wanted, im a little disappointed but i still love her cos she is modest and plays her roles well. she is simply the best and my dream is to see her someday. im cameroonian and most cameroonians are crazy about her. wish you all the best girl.
    SHALOM

12. keisha on August 2nd, 2010 7:53 am

…ur my idol,khit minsan ndi kta pnagplit as my idol…i love ur beauty,

13. analiza on September 24th, 2010 10:08 pm

ganda u talaga,super!

14. namubiru catherine on October 3rd, 2010 9:48 am

kristine i have never seen any one more beautyful than u you have the loveliest smile on earth.

15. topper on October 27th, 2010 12:30 am

tin gandamo sana d ka magbago

16. Nica on November 7th, 2010 6:58 pm

Kristine is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in the world!!!

17. che on July 26th, 2011 8:13 pm

ms.kristine hermosa is my no.1 idol i really like her the way she act in .ingatan mo sana ate tin ung beauty mo … super ganda ng idol ko

18. Busola Moronfolu on July 28th, 2011 12:29 am

Iwish kristine and jericho could be together once again as lovers

19. zalbe on October 11th, 2011 1:06 am

h! ur my idol te…..

20. ZAKARIYAUMUSA on November 4th, 2011 7:32 am

KRISTINE,I HVE WATCHING YOUR FILMS ND U R EXCEPTIONAL

21. Ellabrown on February 29th, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi my beautiful kristine, u r so wonderful i luv d way u act, d way u behave and d way u smile. But i want to grant a wish just way u did in The DESTINED HEART, my wish is dat pls 4 my sake i want u n miguel together as a couple. Dat is my wish i hope u wil not disappoint me. I luv u n Jericho, u guys r my favourite. Am Ella from Nigeria.

22. Queenie-Virginazatty on March 5th, 2012 11:35 am

aye gurl Tin, i do realy like yhu..i mean it because yhu r a role model tah ol da ladies in da entire world…i knw ur parents nd ol of ur relatives nd fans r so proud of ue..keep up da guf work gurl nd make it much better nxt tyme…Mahana mahal kida ade…mwuahz…

23. Ezeaka vera on April 23rd, 2012 3:19 pm

I luv tin so much!!!! She is a gal u see n u love her at first site jst wish one day i will be famous with good name jst lyk u, and i will be good and have you seen just right before my eyes as a friend luv u tintin miss u even if i have not seen u

24. Fernando Fomba on June 4th, 2012 6:58 am

Why sould she leave have the actor jericho Rosales they are the best couples i have ever seen in life if they would have married.

25. blessing goma on July 18th, 2012 1:59 pm

tin baby.i admire u aloud becos ur very beautiful, an i luv watchin ur films wit jericho,hw i which u could be a couple.may the lord protect an guilt u.

26. Manolita L. Huber on January 8th, 2013 7:24 pm

The real magnificent beauty,that I won’t tired to watch.

Got something to say?